A lot of people have voiced their admiration Maplestory 2 Mesos with how problems are managed in a timely friendly manner. The Live Chat and also the GM's who assist with the tickets move out of the way to help mend problems, and answer questions, and assist players. Well, I'm not satisfied. And I'm not the sort of man who bashes on maplestory without a reason.

Since Colour came out, I haven't been able to make any new ghost personality. Between the Beast Tamer and Shade launch, they ended up altering the character name filter to never allow "ghost". I have sent in a ticket, I've spoke to GMs, I've reached out into the MLC about it, but nothing is being done on it for the past year. It's frustrating because even a mediocre programmer could fix this matter. It's not that's something difficult to accomplish, it is that there's somebody at the business that's saying no to resolve this.

I understand customer service doesn't make all the decisions, but I wonder whether they're actually passing down what the gamers want in individual tickets such as these. Customer service may not be the one to blame, but my anger is blinding me to some stage where I can't be happy with any component of Nexon.

P.S. To provide more insight since I begin playing walnut nearly 9 years ago, I have always made a character with it suffix as "ghost", and I have made a lot of characters since I started. For Nexon to filter out the name makes me feel like I have been prohibited to make any new characters. And in a way I am letting that occur by refusing to create new characters before that is fixed. So this isn't just a "it'd be nice if Nexon did so" petition to me, it is something that means a great deal for me. I'd love to make a Shade and also a Kinesis this winter (not to forget all the NX I would spend if I be in a position to earn those characters).

Witch Malady's conversation is long and dull. Items can only Maplestory M Mesos for sale be purchased one, and may only be cooked one by one. Cooking one thing means moving through 5 or 6 dialogue boxes (and choosing an alternative in each, which means you can't even spam the NPC Chat crucial). And you have to cook up a dozen intermediate items until you can make a single Stew, which is pretty much the only among Malady's concoctions that's still useful.